You may not think it's such a good idea to put your name out there when you're clinging to life, a doctor is valuing you more as a donor than alive. This is so far from the truth. Actually the biggest hurdle are the family members that make the decision whether to allow you to become an organ donor or not. That's why you need to talk to your family now. It may and hopefully will not happen, but you need to make your loved ones aware of what you have decided. 


What if you needed a donor tomorrow.? Or your loved one needed a donor! It is an amazing gift and although right now it's out of the question that this may never happen to you or anyone around you, trust me, it may. And an even more sad thought is that there aren't enough donors in the world that have given their consent or the organs didn't make it to be able to be donated. Be a hero and allow someone that is struggling to live, the chance to live a fairly normal life. 


You could save up to 8 people and make an impact in up to 50 lives. 


To learn more, click on the DONATE LIFE or LiFELINE of OHIO logos 

 Wouldn't it be amazing to be remembered by!
As a person that is awaiting a heart transplant, I can tell you now that I never thought and it never crossed my mind that I would ever need a life saving operation and need a hero to be able to allow me to live again.


Talk it over with your family and read up on all the information from all of our links.





Here is a very simple fact. 99% of deaths are a result of a cardio vascular issues. Meaning that the organs of this individual can not be used and only the corneas and tissue can be used. The other 1% of deaths are from the result of brain death meaning that, this very small percentage is available to be organ donors. Unfortunately this makes it harder to save people that are waiting for organs. That is why we need more people to sign up to become donors. You will most likely live a long healthy life, but what if ?




JUST REMEMBER THESE SIMPLE FACTS.
During your visit to SAVE8LIVES.COM someone may have been added to the waiting list. It happens every 10 minutes.
Each day, an average of 79 people receive organ transplant. However, an average of 22 people die each day waiting for transplants that can't take place because of the shortage of donated organs. And this number is rising!​


GO VISIT EITHER DONATE LIFE AMERICA OR LIFELINE OF OHIO TO LEARN MORE ABOUT BECOMING A DONOR.

REGISTER HERE TO BE A DONOR.

Find out what happened to my heart and why i have to live with a mobile life support

become a hero by becoming a donor

become a donor

Show your support and purchase one of our shirts. All profit goes to charity.

Click on the image to view sizes and prices. (organ donor, transplant, lvad)

Can you help?

SAVE 8 LIVES & IMPACT UP TO 50 PEOPLE! ORGAN DONOR

My Heart

Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Uganda H2O

Web Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter